3.30.2011

Matchbook Girl

From lipstick to letterpress, gelato to grosgrain, and Paris to Peru.

I impatiently wait for the newest issue of the online Matchbook Magazine every month.
TODAY IS THE DAY!


The mag touches on fashion, lifestyle, home decor, and the simple, sweet and decadent things in life that just must be enjoyed.


I cannot get enough of their features like "10 Things to Do Under $10", which very brilliantly orders me to buy new Essie nail polish, go see a matinee movie, and enjoy a pastry at a sidewalk cafe... well don't mind if I do.

I think I would like to live my life according to this magazine. Matchbook Mag loves Chanel, classics, southern charm, and cozy spaces.
Swoon.

Until next time.
"It's the little things that make life grand..."



1 comment:

  1. WOWZA how did i not know about this? can you subscribe to the mag?

    ReplyDelete

Designed by Jackie's Design Studio