5.03.2011

Simply

There is no disputing that breakfast is the best meal of the day. I don't doubt that I could eat pancakes, eggs, biscuits, and bacon all throughout the day. 

Via. Simply Breakfast by Jennifer Causey

Just thrilled to know that someone has devoted an entire blog to breakfast at Simply Breakfast.


When we are talking late-night meals, I am talking breakfast, so choose a drive through with 24 hour breakfast menu.


If we are brunching, I am always going to emphasize the BRunch and get belgium waffles.
Always. 


It's 3:03 AM (writing a paper on oil spills wishing I was browsing a cook book for pancake recipes) which means only 5 more hours until the number one meal of the day.
I'm thinking oatmeal with raspberries and blackberries and a cup of delicious coffee. I'll start off with one cup, by the end of the day I'll be at four. School needs to end so that I can remove this caffeine IV and cut back to a maximum of two cups a day.


Until next time.
Wakey, wakey!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed by Jackie's Design Studio