6.29.2011

Dreams

I think after seeing Sex and the City we all secretly thought about asking for a perfect walk in closet over a diamond ring from our future (or present) husbands. Maybe if it was just for a second, but we all thought it...

Oh, the joy in being able to see your wardrobe in one place.


Not that I don't love the thrill of the hunt going from my 110 degree closet with fluorescent lighting to my clothes rack to find a top. Only to discover that it has fallen off its hanger and is at the bottom of my dirty clothes pile.


Who really wants a closet like this anyway?


The stress of buying enough cute shoes to fill these racks... So glad I can avoid that.


Until next time.
A girl can dream.

"I like my money where I can see it... hanging in my closet."
-Carrie Bradshaw





No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed by Jackie's Design Studio