11.23.2011

Neck Candy

I am a sucker for a good scarf whether it be a light floral for spring and summer or a warm, wool snood in the fall and winter. And what girl doesn't love jewelry? These perfectly detailed and embellished necklaces by Roarke NYC might just be the perfect combination of both of these things.

Ikat

Ikat, being one of my latest obsessions, makes for the perfect patterned addition to any outfit.

Jungle
My go-to scarf for winter is a fabulous leopard scarf, and these necklaces with a little embellishment might make a nice replacement. 

Chiffon
The neck candy that I initially swooned over and inspired this blog post. 
Can I just say it again? SWOON.
*Wish List*

Stripes
Electric blue... I love.

Until next time.
Investment worth making.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed by Jackie's Design Studio