3.30.2012

Pucker Up

Even with the included nail polish in my March Birchbox, this lip tint by Tarte easily took the prize for my favorite item in my monthly little pink box. Whether it is lipstick, lip gloss, or lip balm I love adorning my lips with something to give them an extra boost of color or shine.
I love the idea of a lip tint; the color that stays all day and doesn't come off with each sip of a drink or kiss on the cheek you dish out. I have invested in multiple brands of "long term coloring-lasting" products but find them to either leave my lips feeling dry or the dreaded look of lip-liner rather than flawless, all-over color.
LipSurgence by Tarte is the perfect lip tint and moisturizer that I have found thus far (thank you Birchbox!). The color is smooth and easy to apply, even without a mirror, which is perfect for us gals on the go.

I'll be stocking up on shades for summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed by Jackie's Design Studio