7.03.2012

Things I Love

Another random 'Things I Love' post!

The start of a new month means new magazines, in print and online, which also means spending too many hours hiding them at my desk when I should be working.

July's edition of Matchbook Magazine was nothing short of wonderful, and like always, encourages and inspires me in so many ways. This month featured tips on how to start an art collection.
How mature. And so helpful while I am trying to cover four bare walls in my bedroom.

I love this chandelier print from Art We Love.

I love these doormats from Garnet Hill.
I would have trouble deciding between the four, but I think that since there are four mats and four seasons then all of them would be necessary. The vintage tennis-inspired mat is perfect for summer!

I love this rolling cart from Ikea that would go perfectly in so many rooms. A kitchen to hold oils, spices and other goods, or a bathroom to hold toiletries and extra towels, or even outside to hold food and drinks, or other summer necessities.

russell+hazel tassel keychain.
I just love it.

It's almost a holiday that I love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed by Jackie's Design Studio