1.08.2013

Oh My Gold!

Oh My Gold! and Embrace the Lace Essie Sleek Sticks
I know that nail-art stickers are old news, but I have been waiting for Essie to introduce their own designs for a long time. I find that most nail stickers are over the top but (no surprise) Essie has designs that are chic, classic, and quite perfect.

They are available online but I decided to search all over the state of Oklahoma to find a Target store that carried them. It was worth the drive! I was tempted to buy up all of the different patterns but I limited myself to just two this time (that goes with my New Years Resolution of being smarter with my money).
I am embarrassed by how terrible my nails look- this cold, winter weather is killing my skin!

This fun and different manicure took longer than I usually spend on my nails for a day, but the fact that I can't stop looking at my hands proves that it is worth it.

I'm obsessed!


5 comments:

  1. What a great find! I have yet to try the stickers because I was a little hesitant about some of the crazy patterns as well but these are so chic. I'm from OK too. Tulsa, born and raised!

    www.inbetweenmimosas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I highly recommend them, I have gotten lots of compliments! Love to hear from fellow Okies!

      Delete
  2. OMGG!!! I soooo am in love with these Essie nail designs. You make them look so easy! How fun and different. The winter weather is killing my skin too! Love these, they come in so many designs.

    XO Jenna
    Demureindiamonds.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are wonderful! You should definitely try them out!

      Delete
  3. What Target did you find them at?? Dying to try this! Maybe it will stay better than my polish always does(n't).

    ReplyDelete

Designed by Jackie's Design Studio