2.25.2013

Oscar Night

I don't think that anyone can disagree with the best dressed women from last night's Academy Awards. All of Hollywood's finest came out and impressed not only me but some of the toughest critics. No one came wearing a swan dress, or a dress just asking for an outfit malfunction, but rather beautiful colors, stunning jewelry, and sensational hair.

via. Glamour
Charlize Theron, Naomi Watts, and Jessica Chastain were my absolute favorites from the night, with Naomi Watts as my top winner. She had a lot of say in the making of her Armani Prive dress and I don't think it could be more perfect for her or the Oscars.

I also love these dresses that you might not have seen on the red carpet last night. Lily Collins, Nina Dobrev, Natalie Portman, and Miranda Kerr showed off their beautiful dresses at the many parties that come with the Oscars.

via. People

Until next award's season. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed by Jackie's Design Studio