4.10.2013

Zinke Summer

I could have made today's blogpost quick and easy by just simply giving you the link to the Zinke website. I knew that I wanted to blog about the delicate and colorful designs of this brand, and when I went to the site to pick my favorite images I found myself wanting to use them all. Zinke has a way of combining the new with the old; mixing their retro structures with fresh patterns and happy colors. 

Even though Spring is hiding today and winter has decided to show it's ugly face again, I can't help but swoon over all the swimsuits, coverups, and lounge wear. This girl will take one of each of the flirty designs, a beach chair in the Caymans, and Pina Colada. Is that too much to ask?



Swoon.
Still swooning. 

If someone forced me to choose, I would want thisthis, and this. So maybe that wasn't choosing, but it is way too hard when everything is so wonderful.

Rain, rain, go away. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed by Jackie's Design Studio