11.25.2013

Pure and Good

Anthropologie has activewear? Who knew?
I wouldn't have known (it's only available online) unless I had been doing my daily twice-daily stalk of one of my all-time-favorite blogs, A Piece of Toast. When they posted about sports gear a few weeks ago I clicked through a couple of links and was surprised when one directed me to the Anthropologie website. I had no idea that Anthro had released a full-line of my favorite type of clothes to wear and I couldn't be happier about it. Since I prefer to live most of my life in spandex pants and comfy tops this line if perfect and I can't help but swoon over every item. It is such a good thing that one of my jobs requires me to have an abundance of workout gear and it is an even better thing that Christmas is just around the corner. 

{Top Row}

{Bottom Row}


Running shorts so cute, they might inspire me to actually go for a run.

2 comments:

  1. I don't know whether to say thank you or o dear for this introduction... Either way, I know what I need for Christmas :) xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I have been looking for tank tops like this. I want purchase many colors in it. It is definitely very stylish and will look good on me and my sister. I am so happy to have come across this post. Do you also know from where I can get a shapewear belt for work out?

    ReplyDelete

Designed by Jackie's Design Studio