2.23.2011

Two Looks

All Tied Up
Joie Baxter Button Top

I tried on this top (in black) and I fell in love with it! I swear it looks good on everyone, well at least people that have really long torsos and usually cannot pull off this sort-of cropped tops.

Dolce Vita Autumn Tank

Diane von Furstenberg Elsinna Belted Dress
Diane von Furstenberg Shoes
I am loving all this ties on clothes, and Diane von Furstenberg has them all over her spring clothing. Check them all out at Shopbop!


That 70's Flare
How excited are we all that flare jeans are coming back in style? I know we have all missed constantly stepping on the back of our jeans, causing them to rip and fringe. But I know that my mom has especially been waiting for her high school uniform to come back into style.




Not going to lie, after seeing these looks, from Shopbop I am kind of really excited about flare jeans coming back.

Until next time.
Peace out.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed by Jackie's Design Studio