3.22.2011

Banana Bread

Banana bread has always been a favorite food of mine but I have never been able to recreate my mom's recipe like she can. This week I found a new recipe that added something a little sweet on top which only made the classic breakfast food so much better. 

You are supposed to bake the bananas in their peel. Do it. Learn from my mistakes.  You do not want melty bananas to clean up in the oven.

Cool new way I learned to warm butter in the microwave, you'll never have any run-off again!


I never met a batter I didn't like. 

Complete with streusel topping!
This recipe is so delicious and I convinced my mom that even with the streusel topping it wouldn't be considered a "sweet", so she could eat it despite giving up sweets for lent. 

Until next time. 
B-A-N-A-N-A-S. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed by Jackie's Design Studio