3.21.2011


Ever since I got back from L.A. I have been overly obsessed with feather earrings. The fashion forward gals of SoCal inspired me with their new trend of wearing just one feather earring and that's it. So I purchased two single and different earrings in L.A. and have been rocking the new look since then. Since in Oklahoma I have only been asked a few times if I lost an earring, so I would consider that a success!
I have also fallen back into my old hobby of making jewelry and spent the entire day Saturday making feather earrings (some pictured above) while baking and watching the entire Sex and the City marathon (what college aged girl in American wasn't?)!


Until next time. 
Enjoy the excuse to only buy one earring!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed by Jackie's Design Studio