4.29.2011

Allure

Kate Middleton is flawless.
And now she is a princess.


My top 5 Favorite Royal Wedding Moments... so far (it's only 6 AM)

1. The dress, I couldn't imagine anything more beautiful. No words.
2. Prince Harry's face and words to his brother as the bride-to-be walked down the aisle at Westminster "wait 'til you see her"
3. Pippa, the MOH in white. That was risky Kate because your sister is almost, just almost as stunning as you.
4. When I found that HRH Catherine Middleton was wearing Essie nail polish in Allure. I almost had a panic attack when I found out that she was wearing my favorite nail polish. 
5. The rare glances and smiles Kate and Will would sneak during the ceremony. 
"You look fabulous... You look beautiful."- Prince William
The most ultimate SWOON



Until next time.
Kiss her!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed by Jackie's Design Studio