5.17.2011

Short Shorts

It's a new week and I have nothing to do but organize my new room (and take pictures for the blog!) and spend time with some sweet friends coming to visit. 
This weekend I was cleaning out my closet at my parents house and I found an old pair of boyfriend jeans that I used to wear all the time but unfortunately tore a crater-sized hole in when I got caught on a drawer handle. My favorite holey jeans just got a little too holey.


So I decided that I would attempt to save some money on jean shorts and create my own.


Even? Close enough.


Finished product with the only necessary tool, scissors!
I love my new shorts, they might become my favorite pair of shorts, now if the weather would just warm up a little bit more so I can wear my shorty short shorts.

Until next time. 
Who wears short shorts?











No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed by Jackie's Design Studio