5.09.2011

TTFN

Finals week=

Coffee, Red Bull, Junk Food overload

Late nights alone in study hall

Studying when the sun comes up

COGNITIVE OVERLOAD

No time to blog. 
This last one makes me so sad thinking that I need to take a short little break from my blog but I know it will make my parents love me more if I proclaim that I am making priorities in my life.

But so many exciting things are happening this week (which don't have anything to do with finals) that I cannot wait to share with you when I return.

Until next time.
The best things in life are worth waiting for. 

Here are some pictures that are clogging up memory on my desktop that have no relevance whatsoever, other than they are awesome and so much more fun to look at than a textbook about rocks and global warming.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed by Jackie's Design Studio