6.07.2011

Isn't She Lovely

While I waited in line to check out at Target on Monday I couldn't resist picking up the latest issue of Glamour. Not only is it one of my favorite magazines but one of my favorite girls was on the cover. (Can I also add that the cashier commented on my purchases saying "wow, looks like you had a pretty successful Target run, only got what you really needed". Ya if you consider face wash, 8 ounces of white and semi-sweet chocolate, and a fashion magazine necessities.)


I think she is so beautiful, and not just because she is the celebrity I am most compared to by my friends. 
They are just being nice.

Until next time.
Always be glamourous.





1 comment:

  1. I agree - Blake Lively just screams class.

    Cute blog, girl!

    - S from Following the Walkers

    ReplyDelete

Designed by Jackie's Design Studio