6.06.2011

Good Morning Beautiful

Most of our sweet, little home is finished, with paintings on the wall and pictures in the frames.
Then there is my room... which is about 85% completed. And by that I mean that one panel of drapes is hung and I nailed a few frames to my wall today. So I guess that makes it about 89% finished. 

One major area of concern is my bed, which really is the most important thing within a bedroom and yet mine is still lacking.
But these bedrooms... swoon.

Photos via Fabulous KBright, Bold, Beautiful.
It's probably a good thing my room doesn't look like these or I would never leave.

From these pictures I have come to the conclusion that I need some great art and a bench for the end of my bed. Oh and maybe some natural light which I cannot seem to find in my bedroom.

Until next time.
Is it bedtime yet?







No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed by Jackie's Design Studio