8.03.2011

An Affair to Remember


Oh how excited I am for the fall collection from Essie? I am almost willing to skip over the rest of August and this heat and go straight into September and dark nail colors again. As much as I love Cajun Shrimp and Tart Deco, I am missing Russian Navy and Wicked.
And now I'm longing for this new love of Power Clutch, Very Structured, Lady Like, Carry On. With names like those, it's like Essie is giving us women vital tips on life. 

First Dance, Borrowed and Blue, Made of Honor, Better Together
Also with a very special wedding coming up this weekend (wow, not mine!), I am swooning over all things pertaining to the big day, especially this Essie four-pack.

Until next time.
I have a love affair with a square bottles with white lids. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed by Jackie's Design Studio