8.08.2011

It's a Boy!!!


Introducing then newest addition to our kitchen. Thanks Mom and Dad!
I think most people would have laughed at the sight of me opening this present last night. Just imagine me shaking with anticipation, my roommate filming like it is Christmas morning, and me almost in tears at the pure sight of this never before used, Ice colored Kitchen Aid Artisan Mixer.
Ultimate swoon moment.


My mom got her Kitchen Aid when she was my age and it only seemed fitting for me to follow in her foot steps. It has now been in our kitchen for 10 hours and still not used because I am waiting for 1. the time to use it and 2. the perfect recipe to break this bad boy in. I think cupcakes are a must...

Until next time.
Proud parent. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed by Jackie's Design Studio