8.05.2011

Case of the Blues

and I wouldn't have it any other way
"Beautiful" by John Kalymnios
Happy Friday!
One of my favorite people to follow on Twitter is Kate Spade NY because the tweets are always about wonderful adventures and beautiful sights and sounds. Kate Spade is also always revealing a new color of the month, and for August, my personal favorite month, the color is blue.
Which I must admit I am loving every hue of right now.

 Alice and Olivia Dress
Christian Louboutin Booties
Kate Spade August Ring
Matthew Williamson Clutch
J Brand Skinny Jeans
Tucker Blouse

Thanks Ms. Spade for giving us monthly inspiration not only to embrace color but to be quick and curious and playful and strong.

Until next time.
I demand you watch me dance.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed by Jackie's Design Studio