8.31.2011

Now Playing

I get on these music kicks when I listen to the same songs over and over and over again on my iTunes. They are usually my most recently purchased and I can't stop listening to them or singing them in my house, in my car, and on the sidewalk. Oh embarrassing, someone just walked by and made a face at me.
So today there are no pictures, just a playlist of some of my favorite songs that you should listen to, on iTunes or YouTube or however you please.

Recently Purchased Awesome and Very Diverse Songs
Double Trouble- by Jack and White
Poison and Wine- by The Civil Wars
Little Too Much- by Natasha Bedingfield
Eli Young Band's newest CD released- but mostly Go Outside and Dance, Room Goes Dark, Life at Best, Say Goodnight, and The Falling
Best Thing I Never Had- Beyonce 
Every Teardrop is a Waterfall- Coldplay
Shot in the Dark- Augustana (cannot stop listening to this)

Also on a Simon and Garfunkle, James Taylor and Frank Sinatra kick so throw on these throw backs and enjoy the greats
Whenever You're Ready- James Taylor
September Grass- James Taylor
50 Ways to Leave Your Lover- Simon and Garfunkle
Me and Julio Down by the Schoolyard- Simon and Garfunkle
Young at Heart- Frank Sinatra
Witchcraft- Frank Sinatra

Until next time.
Maybe I'll pass you on the sidewalk singing too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed by Jackie's Design Studio