9.01.2011

Things I Love

Happy Thursday all!
I have been looking forward to this day all week and it is here! (A lot of free time today, perfect for reading the September issue of Matchbook Mag!)

I am loving two recipes this week and they are both desserts but semi-healthy. I have been trying out some delicious dinner recipes that I will be sharing once I perfect them (get excited for the easiest and yummiest shrimp pasta and a twist on the average grilled cheese).

Last night I found a recipe including Nutella that I actually like (I know, it is crazy that I am not the biggest fan of the chocolatey, hazelnut treat) but when you add it to Greek yogurt (one of my favorites) you end up with a quick and easy fruit dip that you can make ANYWHERE as long as you have a microwave!

1 cup plain Greek yogurt
1/2 cup Nutella (microwave a little to soften)
Mix and enjoy with your favorite fruits.


I love this day and I love, love, love...
photo and recipe via. A Dash of Meg Nut
Single lady desserts.
 Not to be depressing, but I cook for one most of the time, which I love. But making an entire cake just isn't logical. Except for when it is necessary and then there is no argument.
But desserts that are perfect for one are right up my alley and it means that I don't have to share.

I love...
..my new, state-pride, tank top. 
This might not be the most fashion-forward purchase but it sure is comfortable which means I will be living in it for the next five days straight and probably the rest of my life, no matter where I am living.

Until next time.
O-K-L-A-H-O-M-A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed by Jackie's Design Studio