12.29.2011

Birchbox

My December Birchbox finally came today. I was about to give up hope for this entire month, and then this morning I checked my mailbox and there was the unmistakable hot pink box.


Since being a member of Birchbox I have loved receiving my box each month, and not just because I get fun beauty samples but because I simply get something in my mailbox. So far Birchbox has introduced me to a new nail polish brand (ZOYA- which I love, especially the electric green color I was sent) as well as incredible moisturizers and hair products. My fellow bloggers hadn't been too excited about their December Birchbox's but I have to admit I have loved all of mine.
This month I received...

1. Oscar Blandi Volumizing Dry Shampoo- I am a huge fan of utilizing dry shampoo and baby powder while stretching the days between washing my hair, but I have yet to find a spray dry shampoo that works for my hair. Regardless of the brand or price these sprays only make my hair appear greasier. Because I have blonde hair I can get away with baby powder or a dry shampoo powder like Oscar Blandi Dry Shampoo To Go.

2. Atelier Cologne- A Birchbox exclusive, which makes me feel like a VIP, but a scent that I would never wear. A little too strong for my own taste.

3. Jouer Moisturizing Lip Gloss- The hot pink lipgloss takes me back to my middle school days, but once on the color is really pretty and extremely moisturizing which makes this product heaven-sent in these terrible winter months of dry skin and lips.

4. Nuxe Dry Oil Shimmer- Possibly my favorite item in this month's Birchbox. Can be applied to skin or hair for an extra shimmer and subtle glow. 

Extras...
Fashion Tape- always nice to have handy
Energy Booster- a drink add-in and I quote "bounce back post-party with this tangy citrus energy booster..."

Until next time.
If you haven't signed up, do it NOW!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed by Jackie's Design Studio