1.22.2012

Today

I think it is safe to say that most people think of the new year starting on January 1st. We go to big parties, wear entirely too many sequins, drink champagne, all in honor of this new year that is ahead of us. We remember the things that we did, accomplished, and didn't do, and then make promises for the next year.

While I celebrated like most on January 1st, I really consider this my New Year's Day. 
365 days ago I started this blog, after months and months of thinking about it.
I had no idea where this blog would lead or what it would become, but I have loved it.
Today is my one-year anniversary, my first birthday, and New Year's Day all wrapped in one. I plan on celebrating and buying myself gifts, which I will then probably blog about.

A Peony for Your Thoughts has become something that I can't describe. It is something that I look forward to and sometimes dread. There have been 205 published posts (a couple that went unpublished) sharing the millions of things that I love, a few things that I hate, and all the things that bring joy to my life in the hopes that those things can be loved by you as well. 

Over the past year I have loved the encouragement, all the feedback, and people simply telling me that they looked at my blog one day. It is all about sharing and swooning and I am so excited for the next 365 days.


One year down.

1 comment:

  1. I read your blog everyday and I love it - you always show me new things (make me want to be more girly) and make me giggle. Don't stop posting!

    ReplyDelete

Designed by Jackie's Design Studio