3.06.2012

Currently Coveting- Vanessa Mooney

I know I have talked about my trip to apparel market many times before, but I had yet to blog about one of my favorite discoveries there. While browsing the showrooms we came across a jewelry designer that we all fell in love with. Between picking out things for the store we were all making personal orders for ourselves, and lusting over the leather fringed bags (the purple fringe for me please!).


Vanessa Mooney jewelry is the perfect mix of bohemian and tribal inspired pieces that are perfect for summer. The colors like hot pink and turquoise mixed with silver, gold, copper, and pewter range in delicate pieces to long, chunky necklaces and studded bracelets and rings.


I had been impatiently waiting for our order to arrive and it did on Monday and I frantically displayed it in the store so everyone could admire it as much as I was. 

Jewelry, purse AND shoes by Vanessa Mooney. Swoon.



The skull bracelet is the one item I could not live without. I love the mix of colors and tough elements like the gold bead and skull heads.
I wouldn't mind having one of each of her pieces, especially the bracelets to achieve the perfect summer arm candy.


Pink and skulls? Just call me a tough girl.

Jewelry available at
Vanessa Mooney or Antique Garden

No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed by Jackie's Design Studio