3.29.2012

Currently Coveting- Zinke

Zinke intimates.
Swoon. Swoon. Swoon.
I first heard about Zinke when a sweet friend of mine interned with them in New York last summer. She was constantly tweeting pictures of their feminine pieces and I was quickly falling in love. 
When their 2012 swimwear hit Shop Bop I had to resist adding every colorful suit to my wish list, especially the Kristen, named after my friend!
The shapes are perfectly in style and the colors send me into a crazy craving for sherbet ice cream. There isn't a single bathing suit that I have seen that are cuter than this entire collection. Don't even get me started about their other items, like cover ups and rompers that I could spend my entire summer in.


Right before Spring Break I was lucky enough to go to a trunk show for my current obsession and see all the pretty pieces in person. Let's just say I wanted everything.
See it all the swimwear and other sweet intimates at Zinke!


The Kristen is the cutest, named after the cutest girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed by Jackie's Design Studio