4.20.2012

April Birchbox

I love walking up to my house and seeing this little pink box in the mailbox. Lifts my days to a level that only beauty samples could do.
This month I received (pictured left to right)
Wonderstruck by Taylor Swift perfume- I plan on tossing this in my purse and using it while singing some T.Swift jams. I can't even lie right now, her CD is in my car's CD player as we speak, so I guess I am wearing the perfume today.

Soin Gommant Purifante- "an exfoliating cleanser for girls" 

Alma Pure lip balm- how did Birchbox know that I had misplaced my lip balm and in desperate need of a new one.

Le Palais des Thes tea bags- a "luxury" green tea from France. 

Willa foaming face wash- Birchbox pinky swears that it won't irritate anyone's skin!

Hoping for a great SPF in my May Birchbox. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed by Jackie's Design Studio