6.28.2012

Fashion Icon

I spent the weekend in NYC and I have some great stories to share.
On our last day in the city, my sister and I were doing our last bit of shopping at Topshop in Soho and I left a little disappointed as I was empty handed. But as we emerged from the store we were stopped and asked "who is your style icon?"
My sister immediately answered "bloggers" and I chimed in with "Emily! From Cupcakes and Cashmere." I continued on by explaining that I love her because she is an 'every girl' with fashion that is easily replicated.

So then of course I tweeted at Emily...
...and she tweeted back at me.

...and then I freaked out in the middle of W. Broadway.

Of all the celebrities we spotted on this trip (Ramona from The Real Housewives, Brad Goreski and Nate Berkus, Charlize Theron) I freaked out most about being tweeted by my favorite blogger.

As soon as I got home I poured through all of Emily's outfit archives and compiled my favorite looks here.










I also love Emily because she has some really special pieces and isn't afraid to re-wear them.
She also loves Revlon lipstick and inspired my obsession with it as well.

Emily makes some pretty great food too.
All the more reason to love her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed by Jackie's Design Studio