11.05.2012

Coffee Talk

I definitely cannot complain about this beautiful weather we have been experiencing in Oklahoma. It doesn't quite feel like early November outside when it is in the high 70's but I am enjoying the warmer fall weather. Although I will expect much colder temperatures for Christmas (it's only right).

Usually in the fall I crave a warm drink in my hand each morning, and afternoon...
but these warmer temperatures are throwing off my afternoon coffee break. The thought of hot coffee just doesn't always sound too appealing, and therefore I have been ordering one of my favorite cold drinks instead. 


When it is warm outside but you want a fall drink, order a...
Venti black iced tea with 2 pumps vanilla and 1 pump classic syrup.

It tastes like Christmas ice tea and it has been one of my favorites since high school.


Tea time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed by Jackie's Design Studio