11.02.2012

Welcome November

via. Hip Hip Gin Gin

Happy November everyone, and happy Friday! I couldn't be more pleased that the weekend is a mere hours away. This week seemed to drag on, despite all the fun things happening. I cannot wait to get some relaxation in, some kitchen-time in, and some much needed Barre.

Here are some lovely links to get you through the day- I know I need it. 

Tips for a happier house
Some serious pumpkin carvings
Newest blog crush and seriously loving the outfit
Favorite pin of the week
This makes me want to stay at home all day
I have to make this sandwich again

And in case you missed it-- A Peony For Your Thoughts has a new Facebook page, where you can enjoy more sweet things. So if you haven't already, please go there and "like" it

Starbucks officially has Christmas cups. Swoon. 

1 comment:

Designed by Jackie's Design Studio