12.13.2012

All Wrapped Up


I checked my mailbox three times this month before my roommate finally discovered my Birchbox on Wednesday afternoon. She so sweetly sent me a picture, knowing how excited I would be for it's arrival. 

I was especially excited about Birchbox this month, because not only did I receive a box, but I also signed my three best friends up for their own subscriptions for Birchbox!
Like I always say, some things are too sweet not to be shared!

This month's box was especially sweet, due mostly to two products (#2 and #5)!
{1. Benefit // It's Potent! Eye Cream - fades dark under-eye circles!}

{2. ModelCo // Ultra Lip Gloss - this is not even sample size, but rather a full-sized lipgloss with mirror! This ties for the top product this month!}

{3. Rent the Runway // $50 off a purchase of $125 or more - thinking this would be perfect for a New Years Eve frock!}

{4. Kerastase // Nutritive Nectar Thermique - a leave-in cream to repair hair from chemical processing and heat styling. Seeing as that I blow-dry and straighten my hair almost every day, this is wonderful}

{5. Emily's Chocolate // Dark Chocolate Peppermint Holiday Fortune Cookie - oh.my.goodness. I am saving this for a special day, which could just happen to be today}

{6. Juicy Couture // Juicy Couture Perfume - I wore this in middle school so naturally I am wearing it today with other thirteen year-old trends like my low rise Abercrombie jeans, with an Abercrombie graphic tee, Abercrombie fur-lined jacket, and Jack Purcells. Hit me up on AIM later - backtuck89 ; )


It's not too late to order Birchbox for someone you love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed by Jackie's Design Studio