12.10.2012

Decembrrr

The cold weather is finally here! I had been anxiously awaiting it's arrival and now that it is here all I want to do is go swimming. Well, you can't have your cake and eat it too.


It is the perfect time for the cold weather to come in. I have a week ahead of me that consists of a lot of lounging on the couch, trying out new recipes, lots and lots and lots of Christmas shopping, and putting together gift guides for you!


But since I was gone all weekend and spent much needed girl time with my best friends last night, I don't have a gift guide for you today... but I do have loads of links to some of my favorites that have been bringing me inspiration all season! Enjoy!




A Little Dash of Ash - she has the best! Check them all out!

and last-- not a gift guide but some advice for party dressing



It is better to give than receive 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed by Jackie's Design Studio