12.03.2012

It's (Not) Complicated Part 2

After we finished our delicious French dinner, I was craving dessert. Usually I turn to frozen yogurt, cookies, or even a piece of fruit, but our dinner called for something spectacular to follow it. 
Not only spectacular but something french...
Why not Chocolate Croissants?

Again, Meryl Streep and Steve Martin enjoying delicious, homemade chocolate croissants in It's Complicated. 

This recipe I just made up myself but it was so easy if you already have the croissants.

Ingredients
Croissants (as many as you are wanting to serve)
Semi-sweet or dark chocolate chips
Honey or agave nectar
Vanilla extract



1. Heat oven to 400. 
2. Mix together a small amount (I did about 1/2 teaspoon agave nectar and 1/4 teaspoon vanilla for 2 croissants) of the honey or nectar and vanilla. 
3. Spread this on the croissant.
4. Evenly place your chocolate chips on the croissant
5. Bake for about 5 minutes or until chocolate is all melted.
6. Dust with powdered sugar if you so wish (I so wished)




These are so easy and I believe I heard "this taste like they came from a French bakery"...
Swooning over that comment. 

It's not complicated, it's really quite easy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed by Jackie's Design Studio