1.29.2013

Market Must-Haves

Last week I went to Dallas for the January apparel market where stores and boutiques from all over come in to scout and buy the upcoming seasons newest trends in clothing. I was working in the lobby of the Fashion Industry Gallery watching people rushing in to go to appointments with Starbucks in hand. I found myself wondering what everyone was drinking (such an odd trait of mine) and observing what everyone was wearing. There were lots of silk pants, printed jeans, Louis Vuittons, and great boots. There were some outfits that walked past me that I couldn't help but noticing and lusting over. I pulled out an old receipt and a pen from my purse and started jotting down certain things that I feel like my closet are in desperate need of.

The following are my market must-haves and other things that I loved my whole time in Dallas. 


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6

Outfit inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed by Jackie's Design Studio