1.23.2013

Absolutely Loving

The moment I first found Ashley Brooke's designs, I fell in love! The sweet, colorful, and girly designs are adorable and completely unique. 

In the ABD Shop you can purchase notecards (how could I not swoon over the kitchen mixer cards?), holiday and everyday cards sure to upstage Hallmark, notepads that take your to-do list to the next level, and my favorite -- the new, cheeky mugs! 

I loved these designs so much that I couldn't help but ordering my own custom cards for graduation. Graduating from college is a big deal and I wanted an announcement that represented me and I absolutely love how it turned out! Trust me, the moment you visit her site you will be running for your credit card to snag some of these precious papers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed by Jackie's Design Studio