2.15.2013

Red Carpet Ready

It is February Birchbox time, so let's get straight to it!

{1. Dr. Jart+ Black Label Detox Beauty Balm - this is a cream based foundation which has me nervous. I have never had good luck with cream foundations but I am anxious-excited to keep using it to see how my skin reacts.}

{2. Color Club Nail Polish in Wild Cactus - Couldn't be more excited about a new nail polish color in such a great color!}

{3. Ghiradelli Caramel Chocolate Square - Because I definitely needed more chocolate this week. I have a bag of candy, full of M&M's, lots of Pixie Sticks, and some salted caramels, that I have to finish off before I can even think about nibbling on this delight. Maybe I will hide it and get a sweet surprise when I find it in a few weeks.}

{4. Juicy Couture Couture La La - I can't lie. I kind of, sort of, maybe actually like this scent from Juicy. I'm not even planning on throwing it away, but rather will keep it in my purse for emergencies and on-the-go needs.}

{5. Beauty Protector Protect and Detangle - I have never had a problem with tangled hair, except in the summer after long days in the lake or the pool. I will be saving this for my beach bag!}

This month's Birchbox was all about products to prepare one's self for the Red Carpet. I do love this time because I absolutely love award shows. The red carpet, the fashion, the dates, the performances, the acceptance speeches and the anticipation of who will take home the highest honors!

Counting down to the Oscars. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed by Jackie's Design Studio