2.09.2013

Weekend Update

This whole week has been pretty crazy with preparation for FIG Finale down in Dallas. This event only happens twice a year and I can't believe I didn't know about it before. Vendors and stores from around the area all come together to put on a huge sale within the Fashion Industry Gallery. I am here working for a great cosmetic company called Cattiva, which I could not be happier to represent. In between selling and promoting Cattiva I have found some spare time to do some shopping, and let me tell you, I am walking away with some steals! An ombre scarf that has been doubling as a blanket for me when I get cold, jeans, a shearling vest, and turquoise earrings- and all at 75% off. I can't resist a great deal! 

Today is the last day of Fig Finale and I wanted to be comfortable but still show off some of my new purchases.


earrings (similar) // tank // scarf // jeans // necklace // J. Crew booties

If you are in the Dallas area, come see me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed by Jackie's Design Studio