3.20.2013

Threshold


I have an obsession with Target like most. It is impossible to walk in and only purchase what you originally went for. Along with the necessities I always end up buying at least one extra item, whether that be nail polish, a magazine, pajamas, or something for my apartment. Target's new Threshold line for the home started trickling in last fall but has so many new incredible items coming out this Spring (Happy First Day of Spring, by the way!).
Source
These are some of my favorite things that Threshold has right now (many are only sold online). Threshold has a great selection of fun placemats, I love the orange ombre for Spring and lots of fun things for the kitchen, like towels and quirky table wear like this "Yum" dessert plate. Some of my favorite items are the furniture, like the mirrored accent table and the two tiered table that would make the cutest bar cart!

All of these items shown are available online and keep checking back there and in stores for the newest Spring items! I know that a hot pink side table will be coming soon!
Right on Target.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed by Jackie's Design Studio