5.22.2013

beauty diaries

Let's jump right in to this. We all know where this post is going. It is probably my 225th post about my monthly Birchbox, but I love sharing my beauty treasures and finds. 

{1. amika: Nourishing Mask I used this product immediately after receiving my box. My hair has been frighteningly dry with all the crazy weather ups and downs and my breakage is becoming painfully evident. I used this mask after my normal conditioner and my hair feels so soft and smooth, even the next morning. I am a fan!}

{2. COOLA: Classic Face SPF 30 I have been frequenting the pool every week since the weather has warmed up and I have been using all my Birchbox sunscreen samples. As long as I don't get burnt and peel then it is good in my book.}

{3. Marvis: Toothpaste There is nothing like a fresh tube of toothpaste. You have to put in so little effort to get the paste on to your brush, and that is a lazy girls dream.}

{4. Sumitra: Color Contrast Eyeliner This is my FAVORITE from this box. It is a classic eyeliner pencil but I have never had one go on so easy and smooth. It lasts for hours and withstood my makeup remover, which means that it will be great for hot, summer days!}

{5. Isaac Mizrahi: FABULOUS eau de Parfum Okay, I actually love this perfume sample. It smells great, but not too heavy, and doesn't give me a headache. And what a great coincidence that my current favorite shoes are Isaac Mizrahi, so I can coordinate.} 

Birchbox also sent me a fantastic pen, by Pilot, that writes easy and smooth and happens to be purple. I feel like putting hearts over all my i's today. 



Just 30 more days until the next box!

1 comment:

  1. YSL also has GREAT eyeliners! Absolutely love them!

    ReplyDelete

Designed by Jackie's Design Studio