3.17.2014

Spring Break

9:00 on Sunday night and I am tucked away in bed, wearing some of my oldest J. Crew pajamas, and eating a Sprinkles cupcake. I don't care what anyone else thinks, I fully believe that I live a perfectly glamourous life. I just finished a weekend filled with laughs, love, too much food, dancing, photo booths, cupcakes, and memories. It's weekends like these that I wish there were just a few more hours tacked on to Saturday and Sunday so I could keep this perfect weekend alive for a little bit longer.
photo

If you are reading this, that means it is Monday morning. You might be at work, at home on the couch, or enjoying a week off from school during Spring Break. This is the first year that I haven't had the liberty of enjoying a nice, week-long break during the spring but that doesn't mean I can't pretend. I have been spending way too much time browsing the Swimsuit category of my favorite online shops, perusing beach vacation spots on Travel + Leisure, and using the two weekends on either side of Spring Break as my mini vacation days. This week I was able to enjoy time in Dallas and employed my favorite motto while there, "I can eat whatever I want, I'm on vacation". This coming weekend I will be taking a three-day trip to Charleston, SC with my family where my motto will be in full force again!

No matter what you are doing this week, enjoy these links to get you through the dreaded Monday and be sure to check back tomorrow for a very exciting post!


Love this shoe for Spring

The Cronut inventor is at it again -  Milk and Cookies

A great article on bringing vacation home with you


ice cream sandwiches with a twist in flavor

The Oh Joy collection for Target just makes me so happy. 
Swooning over the pitcherice bucket, and everything else!

This is so beautiful. 

Must test these out

I haven't stopped listening to this song since I first heard it.

photo
Perfect Spring blogpost coming tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed by Jackie's Design Studio