1.25.2011

Spring Fling

Prepare yourself. Here comes the first of what is going to be an obnoxious amount of J.Crew blog posts. 

Pretty in Pink gets revamped.

Even though this outfit might not be appropriate for January, when I saw that the temperature in Oklahoma was supposed to be close to 70 degrees on Friday, I immediately was ready for spring and the WHOLE spring 2011 collection from J. Crew

Please give me this teal romper and reserve me a beach chair in the Caymans. 

This floor length sequin is perfect for... well I have no idea where I would ever wear this but it would look so good hanging in my closet. 
Both of these outfits would be perfect for all my day dates in the Hamptons this March.
Until then.
Until Spring.


 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed by Jackie's Design Studio