2.25.2011

Top Week

I think that it is safe to say that this week has been exceptionally good, and for really no specific reason. And really it shouldn't have been a good week seeing as that I had to go to all my classes for the first time in a month (thank you snow and the flu) and I had two tests. It was a sleep deprived week to say the least and the weather has been more bipolar than usual. 

I think a big part of the greatness of this week was the success that I had at J. Crew yesterday. Something about that store just adds a whole new level of happiness to my life, and it didn't hurt that I was able to experience it with my mom and little sister. I love when we all go together because I feel like we take over the dressing rooms like they do in the movie "Because I Said So". We all grab about twenty items, share and swap them and all end up with epic finds. Like this...

I am the proudest owner of this incredible trench. Couldn't be happier after lusting over this spring staple for  months. 

I just found this amazing blog called My Closet in Sketches, where the talented artist hand illustrates her outfits. If I did that you can imagine my sketch would look like my favorite pair of Gap Jeans (that are stretched out to the extreme) with an XXL University of Oklahoma t-shirt from Salvation Army, an oversized black Patagonia and my oldest pair of chestnut Uggs. Now you understand why I didn't take the time to even attempt to draw this outfit...

I leave you with these quotes for the weekend.

via. Inside the Loop
via. Coco+Kelley
Until next time.
Expecting the greatest weekend after the greatest week.


1 comment:

  1. oh em gee i was mentioned in the post! wahoo!!!

    ReplyDelete

Designed by Jackie's Design Studio