3.01.2011

Rabbit, Rabbit

Happy March 1st! Rabbit, rabbit! 
For those that don't know, it is supposedly good luck to say "rabbit, rabbit" first thing on the first day of a new month. At least that is what my grandmother has always told me and I know that she didn't fail to call my family's house this morning to say "rabbit, rabbit" on our answering machine, since undoubtably no one was awake to answer her phone call at 6 AM. 

It's March! That only can mean, Spring Break, March Madness, and midterms...

via. Inside the Loop
I cannot wait to celebrate this other special events too! Especially counting down the days until Jewel Day, Fanny Pack Day, and Oatmeal Cookie Day. (and completely dreading Napping Day, for all of you that know about my awkwardness of napping...). 
Check out my friend who has started a blog to document her adventures in celebrating a holiday every single day this year! She is going to love celebrating March!

Enjoy this beautiful first day of March and enjoy the double post!

Until next time. 
I'll be eating Peanut Butter.

1 comment:

  1. Eekk! Thank you for the shout out. I do just adore celebrating. You should know that your blog makes me feel girly and dainty. I think we should introduce our nail polish collections to each other. You are lovely. Hasoo.

    ReplyDelete

Designed by Jackie's Design Studio