4.08.2011

Crave

You know those cravings that come over you, out of the blue, and no matter what you eat nothing will satisfy except the ONE thing that you really want and can't have?


Say hello to Sprinkles Cupcakes and my most recent, obsessive craving. I saw one random picture of these famous cupcakes today and I can't stop thinking about how badly I want one... or ten.


The Dallas location is only three hours away and if gas was not so dang expensive I would be embarking on a road trip as we speak.



My favorite rivalry cupcake toppers that come out for one weekend a year in the Dallas location.
Boomer Sooner!



Today is Friday, which means that I will have a Black and White, Cinnamon Sugar, Lemon Coconut, Pumpkin, Strawberry, and Vanilla Milk Chocolate. Thank you!


Where in the world is this Sprinkles Truck? 


Until next time.
Crave the cupcake.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed by Jackie's Design Studio