4.27.2011

Crushing

It has been two years since I started religiously reading blogs, my first was Sea of Shoes and I can't even remember now how I came across Jane and her blog. But it was her that started my slight obsession with blogs and my daily reads have only grown in the last two years. I can't imagine a morning now that I don't plop down in my big red chair with a cup of coffee and dive into the other world of blogs. As pathetic as it may sound, I feel like I know the women that write these blogs, is it so terrible that I can imagine exploring southern California with Emily and getting coffee and talking about our future classrooms with Nicole?

Within the last month I have discovered a lot of new blogs and I must admit that I have developed a small crush. 


Knight Moves- always providing me with design ideas





Need a distraction? I just gave you six.

Until next time.
Slip into a different world.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed by Jackie's Design Studio