7.08.2011

We've All Been There


More than anything I love buying tops to wear with all my pairs of almost identical dark wash skinny jeans, or an array of shorts in the summer. I love dresses as much as the next girl, but sometimes I think it is easier to throw on my favorite top with jean shorts. I generally gravitate towards flow-y blouses in pale, muted, blush tones or short box-y striped shirts. When you find something that works go with it. But I am also a sucker for one-shouldered, sequins, anything blue, eyelet for summer days, and black tanks for nights out. 
Vince Sequined Crepe Top
3.1 Phillip Lam Eyelet-Embroidered Top
Tucker Blouse
Roberto Cavalli Sequined-Silk Poncho
Theory Silk Top
Tory Burch One-Shouldered Top

But there is nothing worse...
 via

Until next time.
Still searching for the cheap versions. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed by Jackie's Design Studio