7.11.2011

Mondays

Even in the summer I feel like I get the case of the Mondays. This day has just developed a negative connotation and I cannot seem to shake it. Especially after weekends like the one I just had. 
A wonderful combination of girl time, family time, an early high school reunion, more girl time, and new friendships, plus a little bit of wedding cake and a lot of dancing on Saturday night. Why do these weekends have to end and a whole new week start again?


I have recently learned that my blog has become a source of much-needed distraction for some people that unfortunately have to be at a desk all day (whether that be for school or work). That is such a beautiful compliment to me and I want to provide as much distraction as possible today.
Enjoy these lovely links 

I cannot get enough of Elie Saab. How does this man take a single dress and make normal girls into princesses?
Could this be my Dream Man?
DIY Lace shorts
Smoothie Guide
How To: Nautical Nails
Cannot stop listening to this song
Just read this girl's blog. She is part of my inspiration and an absolute sweetheart

Until next time
I'll keep distracting


No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed by Jackie's Design Studio