8.11.2011

Things I Love

I L-O-V-E breakfast. I love it at 7 A.M., I love it at 10:30 A.M., I love it at 6:00 P.M., and I really love it at 1:00 A.M. Doesn't matter when or where, I just love breakfast.
I will now present the evidence
to name a few...


I love my friends.

Put it all together and you get my new favorite thing which is Breakfast Parties!
Why I had not done this before this week, I am not sure, but I am hooked.

There is something about getting up early and cooking and spending the morning drinking coffee and laughing with your friends. Kind of puts you in the best mood all day.

I tried a new recipe and successfully (other than the whole thing with forgetting to spray the cupcake pan with Pam) created these Double Cheese, Egg, and Bacon Biscuits

Picture and recipe via. Picky Palate
For early morning meals you never want anything too difficult or time consuming and always something that is easy to make while watching the Today Show at the same time. This recipe was all of the above and very delicious. I served it with some delicious cinnamon rolls (from a can, don't hate me) fresh fruit, orange juice, and coffee and hopefully had enough of a variety to please all my guests.

Until next time.
The best part of waking up is Folgers in your cup... and biscuits in the oven. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed by Jackie's Design Studio