9.15.2011

Things I Love

This post should be titled "THING I Love" because while I love so many things right now, none come even close to comparing to how much I love one-ingredient ice cream.
source: The Kitchn
I was skeptical when I first saw these pictures of simply one frozen banana blended into ice cream.
It was perfect because I had already decided to try to cut out massive amounts of sweets and desserts this week, so Wednesday night, after a rather unusual dinner I was craving something delicious.
Not only is this delicious but the easiest recipe in the world. All you do is freeze bananas, cut and place in a food processor or blender, and blend until it forms an ice cream consistency.

I decided to test this so called ice cream and WOW, it's incredible and tastes just like what banana ice cream tastes like. I even added a little bit of peanut butter just to make it the best "dessert" ever and it did not fail me.

Try this out, you will not be disappointed.

Until next time.
Trust me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed by Jackie's Design Studio